Forum Discussion

Danio
User
2 years ago
Solved

Set default sales template

How do i set the default sales template so i dont have to change for every invoice?

• Hi Danio 

Thank you for your post. Before working with templates, it is a clever idea to check that your business details and your customer address details are up to date—this information appears automatically on your invoices, quotes, and statements. 

For setting up a default sales template you may click your Business Name and choose Sales settings >> Click the Templates tab >> Click Create Template. A PDF preview of the template is shown so you can see the effect of your changes using the settings on the left >> Under Template options, enter a Name for the template >> select the option Set as default template >> Set up the Header style >> Set up the Header information >> click Save

You may also look at this Help Article: Set up your sales templates with detailed information and instructions to assist with this. 

Need further assistance? 

If you need more help, do not hesitate to start, or reply to this post, and we will be happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Shella 

Also known @Shella_A 

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help I Forum Search I my.MYOB I Download Page

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Danio 

Thank you for your post. Before working with templates, it is a clever idea to check that your business details and your customer address details are up to date—this information appears automatically on your invoices, quotes, and statements. 

For setting up a default sales template you may click your Business Name and choose Sales settings >> Click the Templates tab >> Click Create Template. A PDF preview of the template is shown so you can see the effect of your changes using the settings on the left >> Under Template options, enter a Name for the template >> select the option Set as default template >> Set up the Header style >> Set up the Header information >> click Save

You may also look at this Help Article: Set up your sales templates with detailed information and instructions to assist with this. 

Need further assistance? 

If you need more help, do not hesitate to start, or reply to this post, and we will be happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Shella 

Also known @Shella_A 

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help I Forum Search I my.MYOB I Download Page