Forum Discussion

6 months ago

Stripe & MYOB

HI, I have recently been using the intergration with Stripe, an have trouble reconciling accounts.

When the online invoice is paid, it shows paid on our accounts, but of course money doesn;t come through for several days later. The paid amount shows under 1-2001 Undeposited Funds.
When we receive the money it then arrives in to our account less the 0.25c fee.  How do I then reconcile this in MYOB? If I try to allocate it to the invoice visa the Bank transactions fees screen it will be short the 0.25c fee and won't save, but how does this resolve the amount in the 1-2001 Undeposited Funds? Many thanks

2 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Scott_Jicl

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

To correct the situation, you can change the account from the undeposited funds to the right account. You can check out the Help Article: Transferring between accounts for more information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Scott_Jicl

We would like to inform you that we will be closing this case as we were not able to receive any response from you. If there is an issue that you need assistance with, please let us know. You can also create a new post. We are here to assist you!

Best regards,

Doreen