Forum Discussion

Vibha
User
5 months ago

Auto Build

Hi Everyone, 

I am new to auto build and need some assistance please. We have 2 inventory items sitting in inventory from 2021 and 2022. They should have been a part of an auto build item but some how they were not added. Whats the best way to fix this?

Many thanks 

Kind Regards

Vibha 

6 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Vibha,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

My apologies for the late response. I understand that you're having difficulties with your inventory items. To correct the issue with the two inventory items that should have been part of an auto-build item, you can follow these steps:

• Identify the affected items: You can do this by checking your inventory records for the items that were not added to the auto-build item.
    • Once you have identified the items, you can manually add them to the auto-build item. This can be done through the "Auto Build Items" option in your MYOB software.
    • After adding the items, you should check your inventory records again to ensure that the items have been correctly added to the auto-build item.

You may check out this help article on auto-building items for more detailed information and instructions to assist you with this.

Let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Vibha,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance with auto-building items. If yes, please don’t hesitate to reply, as we’re always delighted to assist you further.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

Vibha
        User

Hi Shella

Sorry for the late reply. As the items that were auto build have already been sold and were from couple of years ago, I adjusted the inventory and expensed the cost to cost of sales. Is that still correct? 

Also i have an item in my auto build list that pre populates a certain number of units to be build and everytime we have to manually change it to 0. how can i fix that please.

thanks 

Vibha