Forum Discussion

SusieExpTech
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago

Count Inventory Shut down during processing

Hi everyone,

I have completed a Count Inventory after stocktake with my "Counted" quantities. 

When I clicked on "adjust Inventory" it took a long time to process and then just closed the window.

"Adjust Inventory" window did not open to complete my stocktake.

This morning when I opened my "Count Inventory" the whole list was blank. Then MYOB crashed and had to restart.

Now when I open my "Count Inventory" it has changed all of my "On Hand" quantities and "Counted" quantities to my "Counted" quantities, both columns are the same and I wasn't able to do my stocktake correctly.

What do I do.

Desktop version of Accountright Plus v2024.6.1.9

• Hi SusieExpTech,

Seems like there might have been an issue during the processing of your inventory count. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as a large file size or an interruption during the process. I've tried to make some adjustments to your file. Please log out to your AccountRight and log back in again to see if it resolves the issue. If not, you may need to visit help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. It's designed to dive deeper into issues like this. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

Cheers,

Princess

SusieExpTech
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Princess,

No, it didn't work. I cant even find a record of the changes being made anywhere in MYOB. My inventory has just been changed with no journal or recording of it. 

I'll try MOCA and see what I can work out. Thank you for your reply.

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi SusieExpTech,

Thanks for your reply! I see that there's no change after applying some fix scripts on our end. This indeed requires further investigation, and I'm sure our team will dig deeper to resolve this. Additionally, you can raise a support ticket via My Account.

Feel free to get in touch if there's any other help needed.

Cheers,

Princess