Forum Discussion

11 days ago

AR Entitlement Balance Not showing on Payslip

Hi,

This is isoloated to one employee only.

Ive checked everything suggested - calculation basis has been set correctly, "show leave balance on payslip" is ticked, "include all YTD amounts and Entitlement Balances on PayCheque Stubs (System Wide)" is ticked. I cross checked that the card is set up exactly the same as all other permanent employees whose payslips all show the leave accrural. Please help.

3 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi belindahowie,

Looks like you've already done a good job checking the usual setting that might affect the AR entitlement balance not showing on the pay slip. No worries, we'll sort this out together. First off, let's see if the employee has accrued any YTD for those entitlements. If there's no YTD, then balances won't appear on the pay slip, even if they carry over from previous years. Next, put through a dummy pay and enter the entitlement to see if the employee's balances show up on the pay slip. If the accrued balances are still not showing on the pay slip, we might need to dig a bit deeper. You may need to visit help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi belindahowie,

I totally get that you're seeking some help. However, we were unable to offer direct support through this channel. Your best shot is to either get in touch with us directly or submit a support request via My Account. 

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess