Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Advisor Report only showing graphics in PDF

I prepared and sent off an Advisory report for Jun 19 ready for a Board Meeting this week.  When I look at the PDF it has only saved the graphics and charts and no text through the report.  I checked saved reports and re-exported just now (on a different computer at a different physical location) and the same thing happened.

When I went to start a new report, most of the tabs at the top are greyed out and I can't access the sections I need.  I've attached 2 screenshots to show what I'm seeing.

I notice someone else on this forum had a similar issue two weeks back.  Has anything been resolved or a workaround figured out?

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Meredith_17 

From my understanding after speaking with the team is that this particular situation has been resolved at our end so do try that process again. 

Also, while it is not a requirement, I see you appear to be using Microsoft Edge, using a browser like Google Chrome, would also be a recommendation.

Meredith_17
      User

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your prompt reply.  I am using Firefox, not Edge.

Looks like the issue of greyed out tabs is ok now, however I'm still generating reports with only graphics and no text.

Tried on Chrome and get the same thing happening.

Cheers,

Meredith