Forum Discussion

31 days ago

STP and EOFY Finalisation

Hi,

My client has lodged the 2024 EOFY finalisation for all employees, however, some employees are showing at "Finalised" while others are showing as "Unfinalised" when they look in their myGov accounts.  The SPT status in MYOB is showing as filed for all employees.

We have tried to remove the finalisation (in order to resubmit), but the update keeps getting the 'the state entered in this employee's address is either blank or in the wrong format. (ato error code: )'. I have gone into the employee's card file and updated the state which is selected from the dropdown anyway. I've tried using a different address for the employee as well, however, it is still getting rejected with the same error. Can you please help on fixing this?

5 Replies

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RDCPartners,

Thank you for your post and I can see that you are getting an error in remove the finalization specifically the (the state entered in this employee's address is either blank or in the wrong format) error. This can be fixed by changing the state entered or trying to enter a different address. However, since you have tried the workaround this might be because of the maintenance with the ATO currently. You may check the detailed information of the maintenance in our status hub page.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

• Hi Jem,

This issue has been ongoing for 2 weeks now, so I don't believe it is a maintenance issue with the ATO.

Jemar_C
      MYOB Moderator

Hi RDCPartners,

I see that it's happening for two weeks now and we apologize for the inconvenience. Since you have tried the troubleshooting above. Kindly make sure that there are no unnecessary characters entered. 

Cheers,

Jem

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi RDCPartners ,

Thanks for doing some basic troubleshooting. Since the issue persists, it may require individual assistance from our backend team. I recommend reaching out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, which is designed to dive deeper into issues like this. Give it a try!

You can engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need. If MOCA can’t provide the help you need, our live chat team is available to pick up where MOCA left off.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

Regards,
      Earl