Forum Discussion

Cary1
User
4 days ago

STP EOFY ATO Diff in Employee Gross Wages

Hi, I'm in a pickle with EOFY Finalisation.  I've already completed pays for this financial year and have found that an employees gross wages for 2023-2024 are different in the Payroll Activity Summary to the Payroll Register Summary.  What we have in our Activity Summary is correct and if someone could help as to how to have those figures sent through to the ATO would be appreciated.  I have checked and have no emails regarding changing anything in her wages so I'm perplexed as to why there's an issue or how it happened.

2 Replies

• Hi Cary1 

The Payroll Register Summary and the YTD amounts reported to the ATO come from the Pay History section of the Employee's Payroll Details tab. The Pay History section can be edited, so I suspect someone made a change here and now the Activity Summary and the Register Summary does not match. Fix the Pay History section and lodge an Update Event and Finalise - this will correct the YTD amount reported to the ATO.

Regards

Gavin

Cary1
      User

Thank you for responding Gavin.  I'm in the employees card details and as we've already started this years wages, I'm taking it that why there's no figures appearing in the Pay History.  Is there anyway of bringing up last years history in order to adjust it?