Forum Discussion

terri5420
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Gross wages

Can someone please help me with the attachments.   I have checked the categories assigned to them and they are correct.

Any help would be appreciated.

Terri

** Moderator note: This post has been edited to remove confidential information **

• Hello terri5420 ,

If we go to Payroll > Payroll Categories > Entitlements > *You will need to open every entitlement* > and Check the dropdown for 'Linked Wage Category'.

We will need to make sure that 'Base Hourly' is NOT ticked as a 'Linked Wage Category' for any of our entitlements. (as any wage category ticked there will reduce your entitlement balance, hence resulting in the warning message you have described)

(see image below for reference) 

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello terri5420 ,

If we go to Payroll > Payroll Categories > Entitlements > *You will need to open every entitlement* > and Check the dropdown for 'Linked Wage Category'.

We will need to make sure that 'Base Hourly' is NOT ticked as a 'Linked Wage Category' for any of our entitlements. (as any wage category ticked there will reduce your entitlement balance, hence resulting in the warning message you have described)

(see image below for reference) 

terri5420
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you so much, finally, someone could answer my question.

silkdenimwool
        Experienced User

terri5420you also need to redact your screen shots so we can't see any identifying information about the client or the employee. Bit of a privacy concern.