Forum Discussion

Emma76
User
2 years ago
Solved

Employee's YTD gross wages and super payments not showing up in STP EOFY verification report

We had an employee who left our employment in March 2022.  I had not formally terminated them in STP.  

Today I looked at our EOFY YTD verification report and although their PAYG amount is correct, their gross wages and super payments are showing as 0.00.

When I run a Payroll Activity Summary report I can see all their information correctly listed.

I tried to terminate them through STP but received an "Accepted but with errors" status 

• A field contains invalid data (such as letters in numeric or date field).
    (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03)

Please help so I will be able to close and finalise the financial year at the end of June.

Many Thanks

Emma

• Hi Emma76,

Thank you for your post. 

In regards to the ATO error message, this means that theres one or more invalid characters in the information coming through to the ATO. Unfortunately, the error doesn’t specify which field could be the cause. Instead, I would suggest going through the Check Payroll Details again and ensuring that all the information on both the cards and in the Payroll > Payroll Details > Company Information window is correct and doesn’t contain any special or unusual characters.

Once you have done the above, you will need to re-activate their employee card, remove their termination date from their card, and then process an update event/ $0 void pay run to push through those missing totals.

If the totals pull through and match correctly, you can re-enter their termination date and finalise this employee.

Do reach out if you require further assistance with this, happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Emma76,

Thank you for your post. 

In regards to the ATO error message, this means that theres one or more invalid characters in the information coming through to the ATO. Unfortunately, the error doesn’t specify which field could be the cause. Instead, I would suggest going through the Check Payroll Details again and ensuring that all the information on both the cards and in the Payroll > Payroll Details > Company Information window is correct and doesn’t contain any special or unusual characters.

Once you have done the above, you will need to re-activate their employee card, remove their termination date from their card, and then process an update event/ $0 void pay run to push through those missing totals.

If the totals pull through and match correctly, you can re-enter their termination date and finalise this employee.

Do reach out if you require further assistance with this, happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Emma76
      User

Hi Sam

Thank you for your reply.

I could not find any errors in the employee's information, however when I removed the termination date and ran a zero pay run, the figures were correct and the data accepted by the ATO

Appreciate the help

Emma

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi Emma76,

Great to hear!

Do reach out if there was anything else. 

LDOG
      Experienced User

Hi

I am having same issue however my 2 paid employees arent terminated - Their Payment Summary arent showing any gross  payments, just tax and super.   Your assistance would be greatly appreciated

LDOG
        Experienced User

Hi Sam

I thought I too would try running a Nil pay run; problem fixed, payment summary's now seem to be correct.

Thanks

Leanne