Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

Accounts Right: Profit and loss by client

Hi,

Can someone please advise how to run profit and loss by client. I can only see an option to run Job PnL but i would like run P&L by client there are many job codes for same client.

• Hi pweldone

Thank you for getting back to us and providing an update on your concern.  

In AccountRight we do not have a way to process the P&L report for customers, if you need a report showing a particular customer's payment, you can filter the customer payments report to show details for the one customer by sorting the report by date or amount.  

You can check this help article: Filter and sort a report for more information.

Let me know if you need further assistance. We're happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Kind regards, 

Cel

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi pweldone 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

As for this matter, if you are referring the the Job profit & Loss reports, the layout for that report are different to the main P&L reports, you probably can't roll up those accounts in the same way. You can check on this Help Article: Accounts Report. This contains more information that can help you with the issue.

If you need further assistance with this, feel free to post again. We are happy to assist you. 

Thanks, 

Cel

pweldone
      User

Thanks Cel. Similar to Job Profit and loss that provides detailed income, cost, overheads with gross profit, i am trying find a way to run profit and loss by customer.

one customer may have more than one job code. A detailed P&L that consolidates all the jobs for the customer.

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi pweldone

Thank you for getting back to us and providing an update on your concern.  

In AccountRight we do not have a way to process the P&L report for customers, if you need a report showing a particular customer's payment, you can filter the customer payments report to show details for the one customer by sorting the report by date or amount.  

You can check this help article: Filter and sort a report for more information.

Let me know if you need further assistance. We're happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Kind regards, 

Cel