Forum Discussion

4 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi audinary1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

We are sorry to hear about that experience and thank you for providing the screenshot of the error message. The pay now button appears because you have Online invoice payments set up. You can disable online payments for individual invoices by deselecting the "online payments" option when creating an invoice in AccountRight, or you can deactivate online payments if you do not wish to use it at all. 

If you still have questions or concerns, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi audinary1,

Thank you for the update and for sending screenshot. 

I understand that you have already deactivated the online payment, but the pop-up message is still showing. In this matter, when creating an invoice have you unticked this? If you have this ticked, the pop-up message will still be coming up. 

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new post. We are happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel