Forum Discussion

DavidFisher
Contributing Partner
2 years ago

AP workflow automation - Sharepoint or otherwise

Has anyone experience in automation/apps/workflow for Accounts Payable into MYOB AccountRight?

I need help receiving, approving, entering 600 supplier invoices per month.    I'm looking to streamline and achieve efficiences in the account payable department.

It could be SharePoint.  Or otherwise.  

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi DavidFisher 

Sorry to see that no one has offered assistance with your query. I recommend checking out our MYOB Add-on Centre, which has a number of different add-on solutions that may suit your needs. 

Another approach may be to look into our Bigger Business Products i.e. MYOB Advanced. These products are designed for those bigger businesses in mind that do have larger reporting and feature requirements. Although, we're happy to arrange for someone to reach out to discuss that product and how it can best work for you if you would like - here is a brief explanation of the features - MYOB Advanced

Please note: MYOB Advanced is designed for those larger businesses and does have a higher price tag but would be more suited for those larger businesses as it does offer tailored solutions along with more functionality and reporting.