Forum Discussion

H-TS
Trusted User
4 years ago
Solved

Automated linking of sales/supplier invoices - can we stop customers turning this on yet?

Haydes    Referring to my previous post (https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Sales-and-purchases/Automated-linking-of-sales-supplier-invoices-can-we-stop/m-p/669031#M70382) which is now clos...
    Haydes
    4 years ago

Hi H-TS 

In short: There is no update on this, since some teams have moved around since the Card for this now lives in a shared backlog amongst multiple teams to pick up now.

Sorry for the wait, I've been moving around a fair bit internally but still help look after the Supplier Feeds/Myob to Myob services.

A small note is that the priority order for what to pick up gets determined by some higher ups which are currently arranging everything in that backlog around based on the best experience it gives to people.

That said, I've linked both Forum threads to the Card so that those who prioritise will see your posts on this.

In terms of Private Messages though; I had a look and found that the setting was turned off! I didn't realise since I haven't logged in for a fair bit. I've turned this back on now so you should now be able to flick me a PM anytime now. Sorry for that.