Forum Discussion

WMack
Experienced User
12 months ago

Backorder quantities are not working

I notice that there are posts about this from years ago and still the problem hasn't been resolved.

When are the developers going to address that issue of the backorders only calculating correctly for the first line entry and not any others.  If you can have it work for the first line surely it shouldn't be too hard to get it working for all other entries

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi WMack 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

We are aware that the backorder quantities will not automatically be calculated. This has been something that we have raised with our required team for further investigation for a future release. At this time, we don't have any further information in relation to when that fixed build will be available. However, I encourage you to please take a moment to post on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange board for consideration.

Thanks,

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi WMack,

We just wanted to follow up on your concern. May I know how you go about the issue? We simply wanted to ensure that we addressed the issue correctly. And if you need more support with this or in the future, please post again. Alternatively, you can send us a Private Message. We are delighted to assist you. 

Thanks, 

Cel