Forum Discussion

cramptons
Experienced Cover User
20 days ago

CANNOT SEND INVOICES IN THE LOCKED PERIOD!!!!

I need to send out the outstanding invoices from June.

I do not want to have to go into the print invoices and find every single outstanding invoice individually!!

COME ON MYOB - surely enough is enough!   It has been weeks and it has caused enormous amounts of grief to our business, as I am sure to many others.

We have been waiting for weeks for a fix for this.

5 Replies

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi cramptons,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with sending invoices in a locked period. I'm happy to inform you that this has been resolved in our latest update. For more details, please check the information provided in this link: MYOB Business release notes.

Regards,

Sai

ETF
    Experienced User

This only shifted the dates that one cannot print, have spoken to tech support nice lady rang me and explained they would look into it however all I got was from MYOB feedback my case number is now closed and MYOB suggested to use Brower not desktop, sorry NOT a solution OR OPTION. Is there anyone from MYOB in NZ that can actually come and see me on this ( Iam only down the road  in ChCh from your office). I feel I am just fogged off 

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi ETF

I'm sorry to hear about your support experience. In my understanding, the error message no longer appears after updating to the latest version of the application. If you continue to have the same error after updating your application, it might be best to reach out to support again.

We appreciate your patience, let us know if you need any other help.

Thanks,
      Genreve

ETF
        Experienced User

I am on the latest Desk Version, and I can print invoices prior to 2016 now , but the dates have shifted to 2016-2019 etc. All I get told is  I have to use the Brower and Account Right may not allow since its from previous FY due to product limitations. Then why can I print  prior and not this block in between . All I get is your request is now closed by feedback.