Forum Discussion

Ampcom
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Customisation of invoices in MYOB Business Lite

Hello,

Is it possible to customise invoices more than the template option allow?

I am using “Services and Items” Layout.

For example, I would like to remove Items ID, Disc (%), Tax code columns, move the Notes location and add a second note.

Thank you, Philip

• Hi Ampcom

Thanks for your post.

The template options showing there are the only available options. I understand that you may be looking for other options to customize your invoice. For that reason, I would suggest posting these functions that you would like to see implemented into the system on our MYOB Business/Essentials Idea Exchange board.

You may also check this Help Article Set up your sales templates for more information about template options.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Ampcom

Thanks for your post.

The template options showing there are the only available options. I understand that you may be looking for other options to customize your invoice. For that reason, I would suggest posting these functions that you would like to see implemented into the system on our MYOB Business/Essentials Idea Exchange board.

You may also check this Help Article Set up your sales templates for more information about template options.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth