Forum Discussion

Hoekone
Contributing User
5 years ago

Customise Receipt errors?

Hi There

I have two things i would like to discuss in this thread.

1. I have inserted the "receipts table" in the customised receipt template and the column "Date" which links to [InvoiceDate_AccName] seems to show the date in USA format with month first then day while the invoice shows the opposite. For example receipt shows in receipt table 6/4/2020 while the invoices date is 4/6/2020. Am i missing a setting here? 

2. Again the receipt table, it would be handy to be able to "add" an invoice desrciption coloumn as looking at the receipt it doesnt identify what it was for and only quotes a invoice number at most. I can enter a description in the Memo field but is it possible to add an invoice description field within the Receipt table itself. 

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks. 

• You're welcome Hoekone, and I have passed your feedback on the relevant team.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

• Hi Hoekone 

Thanks for your post. We are aware of an issue where the date on receipts is printed in US format. Our developers are working on a fix for this. This help article has information on what fields can be added to your customised forms: Fields and columns you can add to forms 

Please do let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Hoekone
      Contributing User

Thanks Tracey.

I will keep an eye out for a fix on the date issue.

Could you put in a suggestion to your team to be able to add a Invoice description feild to receipts please as currently this isnt available.

Thanks. 

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

You're welcome Hoekone, and I have passed your feedback on the relevant team.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need further assistance.