Forum Discussion

11 months ago

Delivery docket attachment.

Hi All,

I'm working on improving the process of uploading delivery dockets to the MYOB invoice that we send to the customer. Is there a method to accomplish this?

As a supplier of bulk fuels and oils, our delivery personnel bring the products and subsequently return the delivery dockets to our office. I'm curious if there's a way to attach these dockets so that they can be included with the invoice sent to the customer.

Thank you for your assistance and insights.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BrandonDouglas

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

If you want all the delivery docket numbers to appear on the order/invoice you would need to manually enter those numbers. Depending on your business and requirements the Comment or Ship Via fields might work for you. 

I would suggest to visit this post that will give you more information. 

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help.
    Regards,
    Earl

• Hi there. is there an option for an intray on sales? is basically what I'm looking for I want to be able to attach our delivery dockets to our invoice  not just the number this way we have a record in the system and the customer can receive the delivery docket and the invoice in the same email.  

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi BrandonDouglas 

Thanks for confirming. Currently, this feature is not available in our software. I already forward this to the relevant team and we'll be posting an update once this feature will be available.

I would also suggest to show your support here on our product ideas page: Attach documents to all different transaction types

Please do let us know if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to help.
        Regards,
        Earl