Forum Discussion

JaneyP
Contributing Cover User
27 days ago

Direct Debit

Hi, Does anyone know how to set up a monthly direct debit payments from various customers?

Also is there a letter that can be sent to remind customers the payment is being deducted?

2 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JaneyP

I understand how a feature like that could make receiving recurring payments much easier. Currently, MYOB doesn't have a built-in feature for automatic payments. You can create a recurring invoice that customers receive, which is connected to online invoice payments, but customers still need to process the payments themselves unless they have a way to automate it on their end.

I can see how this could be beneficial for invoicing overall, so I recommend posting this idea on the Ideas Exchange board for future updates. In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you need any other help.

Thanks,
    Genreve

JonoNZ
      User

This feature is available on most other accounting platforms now through 3rd party providers. Hopefully it will come to MYOB soon as I am thoroughly sick of manually processing direct debit forms & payments with my customers.