Forum Discussion

PickfordJerry
Contributing User
2 years ago

Error: Not enough items on hand to record this transaction

I am trying to convert an order to an invoice but get an error when I attempt to record the invoice that I don't have enough of a product in stock. 

I am trying to sell 31.5m of a product specifiaclly ordered for this job and I have 31.5m of it in stock. I've followed the instructions for this error (points 1 +2  only) don't see the need to adjust my stock when I have the correct amount. Can you tell me what the solution is? 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi PickfordJerry 

Thanks for your post. Could you confirm if the price on the invoice is exceeding the average cost ($71.46)? You can resolve this via this help article: Error: Non-zero value.

If you are still having issues could you upload a screenshot of the Item Profile? And could you tell me the last 4 digits of your serial number and company file ID (Help>>About AccountRight).

PickfordJerry
      Contributing User

Hi Yanike

After 6 working days, 3 hours on hold + 3 hours using the online chat, i've finally mangaed to get it to record as an invoice. 

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi PickfordJerry 

I am glad to hear you got it resolved. Don't hesitate to share your solutions to the Community Forum so other users can benefit from your learning.