Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Has everyone had issues with DEXT not publishing to MYOB

I tried to publish invoices from DEXT to MYOB since last Friday. However, the invoices haven't been published to MYOB properly (no invoice copy attached). Has anyone had the same issue? I am not sure whether this is the issue with DEXT or MYOB.

Thanks.

• Hello everyone.

We are aware of a situation that is impacting account management and online use access management. Our teams are currently investigating that situation and we posting updates, when they come to hand, via our Status Page: status.myob.com - at this time, we don't have a timeframe for resolution.

While we aren't aware of any widespread third-party API connection errors, depending on your solution and how it operates you may be impacted by that aforementioned situation on our Status Page. As with all third-party solutions we do recommend speaking to the third-party provider to get assistance with that product. Those third-party solution providers do have a support point that can be used to get further assistance with their product's connections.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Yes, its happening to me too.  I have been in touch with DEXT who said they are looking into it.  

FA_CM
      Contributing User

It appears to be MYOB issue.  Other software having same issues are LEAP and SIMPRO

• Hello everyone.

We are aware of a situation that is impacting account management and online use access management. Our teams are currently investigating that situation and we posting updates, when they come to hand, via our Status Page: status.myob.com - at this time, we don't have a timeframe for resolution.

While we aren't aware of any widespread third-party API connection errors, depending on your solution and how it operates you may be impacted by that aforementioned situation on our Status Page. As with all third-party solutions we do recommend speaking to the third-party provider to get assistance with that product. Those third-party solution providers do have a support point that can be used to get further assistance with their product's connections.