Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

My payroll wants me to terminate everyone

My payroll software is stuck on terminating all my employees. When I go to settings it won't let me change it as it is set on default and greyed out. What do I do?  I can't do any reporting to the ATO or YTD finalisation.

Najyrag
    9 months ago

Hi Princess_R,  

I managed to sort out this issue by creating new pay items that suited my requirements and assign them to the current staff.  I am now currently updating all my information and notifying the ATO.  I did try your previous suggestions but they didn't work.  I did a bit of research in the help section and found that I could assign my own pay items, which is what I ended up doing.  Thank you for your help, it was very much appreciated.

Cheers Janet

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Najyrag,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

In this matter, I would suggest clearing your browser cache to refresh the information. Sign out of the account and sign in again. Then try to see if it's still stuck on terminating employees. If yes, can you please include screenshots of your screen where it is grayed out so I can assist further?

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi Najyrag,

I would just like to follow up with you if you still require assistance regarding your concern with terminating employees. Are you still stuck on terminating employees? Please let me know so I can further assist you.

Cheers,

Princess

Najyrag
      User

Hi Princess_R,  

I managed to sort out this issue by creating new pay items that suited my requirements and assign them to the current staff.  I am now currently updating all my information and notifying the ATO.  I did try your previous suggestions but they didn't work.  I did a bit of research in the help section and found that I could assign my own pay items, which is what I ended up doing.  Thank you for your help, it was very much appreciated.

Cheers Janet

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Najyrag,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate you getting back to me to let me know how you go about this issue. I'm glad that you're able to resolve this. Please don't hesitate to create a new post again if you need help in the future. I'll do my best to help you with any questions you have.

Cheers,

Princess