Forum Discussion

11 months ago
Solved

Terminated employee

Hi, we terminated a full time employee in Jan 2023 and then re-employed her in Feb 2023 as permanent part time

I have un-done the termination in payroll reporting but now my Activity Summary & Register Summary are out by the employees salary from 01.07.22 - Jan 2023 when they were terminated

Can I add the salary amount from 01.07.22 - Jan 23 on her Pay History under the Salary tab to rectify this

I have asked the employee to go into their MyGov ATO account and it is only showing her income from Feb 2023 to now

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

• Hi RobynC3 

Thanks for your post. 

If the Activity and Register Summary report don't have any figures, I suggest to enter manually the figures of the missing amount before the employee was terminated. Once done, kindly process a zero dollar pay run and check the reports if it will show the figures now. Please let me know how it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RobynC3 

Thanks for your post. 

If the Activity and Register Summary report don't have any figures, I suggest to enter manually the figures of the missing amount before the employee was terminated. Once done, kindly process a zero dollar pay run and check the reports if it will show the figures now. Please let me know how it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen