Forum Discussion

Sadeta
Contributing User
8 months ago

interest charged on overdue sales invoices

Hi 

Can anyone help me with trying to find in Accountright the interest charges which have been calculated on an overdue invoice when a statement has been issued.

I have a client who has had several late payments on quarterly invoices and when i have emailed the statement they say they have never received it, so therefor i am unable to show proof of these charges as i can not recover the statements sent from last year.

They are now asking for statements but i am ubale to print or email these as the accounts are paid in full, but i still have outstanding interest charges!

This is very frustrating that i am unable to supply the charges from last year.

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sadeta,

Thank you for your post. The due date for each open invoice is calculated based on the terms specified on the invoice, which are typically sourced from the Selling Details tab in the Card Information window by default. For more information about this issue, please refer to this help articles. Finance charges paid by customers and Adding finance charges paid to suppliers

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl