Forum Discussion

SMcC1
User
9 months ago
Solved

Intray

Is there a limit to the number of documents that can be sent to the intray?

Is there a limit to the size of the documents that can be sent to the intray?

It appears that ony some documents are received into the intray and others aren't. What is the reason for this?

• Hi SMcC1,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

There is no limit to the number of documents that can be added to the In Tray upload. In terms of sizing, it is 10 MB per document. When some documents are not received in In Tray, this is due to the following reasons, documents are bigger than 10 MB in size, or documents are not in one of these formats: PDF, JPG, JPEG, TIF, or PNG. We also recommend clearing your AccountRight Cache.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards, 

Cel

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SMcC1,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

There is no limit to the number of documents that can be added to the In Tray upload. In terms of sizing, it is 10 MB per document. When some documents are not received in In Tray, this is due to the following reasons, documents are bigger than 10 MB in size, or documents are not in one of these formats: PDF, JPG, JPEG, TIF, or PNG. We also recommend clearing your AccountRight Cache.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SMcC1,

I just want to check back with you regarding your issues on your In-Tray. Let me know if the issue is resolved. Feel free to post again if you need further assistance with this.  

Thanks,  

Cel