Forum Discussion

mitch63
Experienced Cover User
4 months ago

Invoice Register

Only Overdue invoices showing up on the register- doesn't matter if Open, Closed or All selected from the drop down list.

5 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi mitch63,

Thanks for your post.

If you wish to view all the invoices regardless of their status, you may check the 'All Sales' tab from the Sales Register Information window. The All Sales window allows you to view the sales and also gives you the status of each transaction. You may refer to the screenshot below.

If the resolution provided above did not answer your query, please feel free to provide us with more details of your concern such as screenshots. Make sure to remove first any sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

mitch63
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Doreen,

Yes, that works on a PC but I'm using a Mac

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi mitch63,

Thank you for your post. If you're using a browser version of your MYOB, you may find all invoices in your dashboard regardless of the invoice status by going to Sales> Invoices> Select ALL from the status tab. You may check the sample screenshot below to see how it will appear from there.

This helpful article on viewing invoices will provide you with full, detailed information and instructions.

Should you require any assistance, don't hesitate to post again. We also encourage you to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support, for prompt support.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella