Forum Discussion

stephanieTO
Contributing User
24 days ago

Is there any work around for sending invoices and statements to separate email addresses?

Please see this previous post (from 6 years ago) Card: Customer - Different email address for invoices and statements | MYOB Community
I can't seem to find any response to this request, even though it looks very popular. We have clients who request invoices to automatically go to one email address, while statements are to go to another email address, and any other correspondence (i.e. reminder of overdue invoices) to go to another email address. But currently in the customer card there is only one email address field.

Is there any other work around, or is MYOB looking to try to implement this suggestion?

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @Stephanietagoff,

Thanks for posting. Absolutely, there's a way to send invoices and statements to a separate email address. To help you get it sorted, I recommend checking this Community Forum post from one of our moderators, Yanike_S, for the workaround. Let me know if you still need further help. 

Kind regards,

Shella

stephanieTO
      Contributing User

Thanks @ shella_A
      That work around can be useful if we remember off the top of our head which clients have separate email addresses that we need to manually change before sending statements, but it would still be useful to just have a field in the customer card for preferred emails to send statements and overdue invoice reminders to. Hopefully this can be included in a future update!

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi @Stephanietagoff,

That is a really good idea and it also saves time of your work of course. I'll be more than happy to provide you our AccountRight Ideas Exchange board where all ideas are being posted for future consideration. Feel free to drop us a new post if there's anything you need assistance with.

Best regards,

Doreen