Forum Discussion

2 years ago

MYOB Online missing customers in the drop down box of the sales /invoices screen

When we go to search for a customer in the drop down box on the sales/invoices screen some customers are missing.  If you hit the arrown on the drop down the list only goes up to 'G' in the alphabet, anything after this is missing.  I tried typing the cutomers name in the box and it still doesn't appear. 

Hoping someone can help?

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Nicky78 

Can you please confirm if the customers are appearing in other windows, for example, Find Transactions>>Card>>Customer Name and if the cards are active in the card file ? If yes, please clear AccountRight cache and let me know if they appear then ?

Nicky78
      User

I can not find the item 'Find Transactions' in the web browser version?  The destop version has no problems at all showing all of my customers, it's only when I an on the web browser version that the customer dropdown box only shows upto G.  Yes I have cleared the cache and still no better.

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Nicky78 

Thanks for clarifying. Can you try opening the browser version on another computer or on your phone and check if the same issue still exists? I would also recommend trying another browser as sometimes there can be caching issues with a specific browser causing such problems.