Forum Discussion

SydLift
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago

New AccountRight

Well we get this nice email last night.

We’ve listened to customer feedback and we’re making the AccountRight browser more user-friendly and intuitive. We’re thrilled to announce a brand-new MYOB software experience, launching tomorrow, Thursday, 2 May 2024. 

Here’s what it means for you:

So i go and have a look, 1st quoteI look at get the following message.

"This quote is read only because it contains unsupported features. Switch to AccountRight desktop to edit this quote."

What a waste of time MYOB

5 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SydLift,

Thanks for posting in the forum. 

I completely understand your concern about the email you received. It seems there was some confusion regarding the updated layout of the MYOB Browser. The error message you encountered might have caused some uncertainty, especially regarding features like time billing and professional layout invoices, which aren't currently supported in the browser version.

Rest assured, the email you received isn't related to the error message you encountered. For more details about the email, you can check out the information provided in this link. Regarding the error message, please note that at present, the browser version of the app only supports service layout and item layout.

If you need any further clarification or assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve 

SydLift
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Genreve,

Thank you for your reply.

We don't do time billing and professional layout invoices. All our Quotes,orders and invoice are Service or items.

The quote I refered too is no different to many more on our list of quotes.

I have look over the list for April and May and found the problem is Header lines and sub total lines.

This makes your online portal useless to us, as we use header lines and subtotals on nearly ever quote.

Header lines are our comment lines for delivery times and sub totals between assembles.

It is a feature that should be available and fixed.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi SydLift,

I really do appreciate the feedback you've given. Kindly try to reset the default setting by going to your business name at the right top corner of the screen, click on Sales Settings > Change the layout to (Items and Services), hitting Save, and the setting will be updated. Once done, log please log out and then log back into your account to see if the error shows up.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SydLift

Thank you for clarifying your concern.

At the moment, the header line isn't supported in the browser version, as you rightly pointed out. It seems like the browser version might not be the best fit for your current needs. I'd suggest sharing your suggestion on the Ideas Exchange board for future updates and consideration.

If you need any other assistance in the meantime, please feel free to start a new thread.

Thanks,
    Genreve