Forum Discussion

MrsM2
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Printed cheques - invoice numbers

I am trying to convert a client from ancient MYOB to online AccountRight. They print cheques with 2 x remittance advices (one for the client, one stays in the office). I am amending a lasercheque setup but the fields don't include an invoice/ bill number. Is there any way to get this done?

• OK. I've discovered the answer so I"ll answer myself in case anyone else comes up with a similar query. I am not an MYOB user so this comes from a position of knowing nothing...

The 'form options' button, top right of the cheque form decides where your data is being retrieved from & therefore what data will be available to be included.

If you are creating a cheque from bills (accounts payable), there will be a lot of data to retrieve & you need to pick the 'payable' layout - at which point a whole load of extra data about the bills becomes visible. You can then play with this data until it suits your cheque formatting.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    MrsM2
    Contributing User

OK. I've discovered the answer so I"ll answer myself in case anyone else comes up with a similar query. I am not an MYOB user so this comes from a position of knowing nothing...

The 'form options' button, top right of the cheque form decides where your data is being retrieved from & therefore what data will be available to be included.

If you are creating a cheque from bills (accounts payable), there will be a lot of data to retrieve & you need to pick the 'payable' layout - at which point a whole load of extra data about the bills becomes visible. You can then play with this data until it suits your cheque formatting.