Forum Discussion

paddyr
Contributing User
4 months ago

Profit Centres / departments in Accountright

Hi there may not be in the right 'location ' but here goes. we currently have an API integrating data from our Job Management system into MYOB Accountright. The Job management sytem can handle sending Job number and profit centre (or whatever you want to call it, ie region/ department) but by the looks of it MYOB can only handle one of these given there's only one field available in MYOB, ie. that being for Job number or Profit centre. Is there anyway i can get both as seperate fields in accountright . Currently getting around it by have a duplicate GL in Accountright for everything with a description of the region distinguishing each. not ideal in the long run as we grow. I want to have one gl for everything and profit centres seperating where they go and how i report. any advice? Not necessary interested in upgrading to MYOB ERP just to get this feature working. thanks paddy

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi paddyr,

Thank you for reaching out, and I appreciate your understanding regarding the delayed response. Unfortunately, at the moment, we don't have a direct workaround for this issue. However, I encourage you to share this suggestion on our Product Ideas page. By doing so, our developers can review it, and it may be considered for a potential solution in a future update.

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
    Regards,
    Earl