Forum Discussion

Cantala
Partner
4 years ago
Solved

Receive Payments from customers

We have an online retail business with 100's of invoices coming thru' from a warehouse mgt system. Shopify pays us for up to 20 invoices per day. It is really hard to find the invoices being paid in the customer payments window as it orders the invoices by date rather than by numerical invoice # order. Can the order be changed in this window to list invoices numerically? Thanks

• Hi Cantala 

Thanks for your post. You can change how transactions in AccountRight windows are listed by clicking on the column headers. In the Receive payments window clicking on the Invoice column header will list invoices in invoice number order, you can also click again to change from ascending to descending.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Cantala 

Thanks for your post. You can change how transactions in AccountRight windows are listed by clicking on the column headers. In the Receive payments window clicking on the Invoice column header will list invoices in invoice number order, you can also click again to change from ascending to descending.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.