Forum Discussion

JackN
User
5 years ago
Solved

Recurring transactions creation issue

I am not able to create recurring transactions. I have tried using the normal method of selecting a transaction and then going through the "Save as recurring" tab. I have also deleted all previous re...
    Komal_S
    5 years ago

Hi JackN 

If the transactions are in the list, that means that the template for recurring transactions has been created and it needs to be used now to create a bill. Once you highlight the recurring transaction in this list, click on "Use Recurring" that would open a new bill window with the information populated from the transaction template. You would then need to record this bill, and make the payment for whenever required.

If you have set up a schedule to automatically record the transaction every month, then you would have to make sure that you login with the "Administrator" user id every month to record the bills automatically. I would also recommend checking "Edit Schedule" settings for the recurring transaction and confirming they are set to record every month.

If this does not answer your question, I would need to know the exact end result you want to achieve and what steps you are actually following in the software after saving the recurring transaction. You can also attach the screenshots if required. Additional information on recurring transactions can be found on "Setting up recurring transactions" help article.