Forum Discussion

7 months ago

Report - input by period

Hi,

Can we run a report to showing what input into AccountRight by period? For example, 

- a report included all bill/credit/payment inputted into Purchases by vendor from 05/02/2024 to 11/02/2024.

6 Replies

• I am talking about posting date and not transaction date. Thanks

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Flo7,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

My apologies for the delay in response. I understand now that you're looking for a way to generate a report in MYOB AccountRight based on the posting date. I appreciate your reaching out. MYOB AccountRight does have a comprehensive reporting feature. You might be able to create a custom report that suits your needs. Here are some general steps you can try:

1. Go to the "Reports" menu in MYOB AccountRight.
      2. Select "Index to Reports.".
      3. Under the "Purchases" category, look for a report that closely matches what you need.
      4. Once you've selected a report, you can customize it by clicking on the "Customize" button. Here, you can specify the date range and select the specific fields you want to include in the report.

You may check this sales report for all applicable reports that you can pull out in AccountRight. Let me know if you're unable to find the report or create the repost you need.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Flo7,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance with your report, as we’re not able to receive any response. If you still encounter any further issues, please feel free to reply, as we're always delighted to assist you further. 

Kind regards,

Shella