Forum Discussion

JANELLE
Experienced Cover User
10 months ago

SALES ORDER NOT COVERTING TO INVOICE

Yet again we have issues with MYOB in not allowing Sales Orders to be converted to invoice.

Could you please run a combined inventory script to fix the problem. This is what has been done in the past.

Company File ID 1.

If this could be done ASAP so we can continue with finalising End of Month.

Many thanks

Janelle

JANELLE
    Experienced Cover User

Could you please look into this for me as a matter of urgency.  We are experiencing a number of sales orders that willnot covert to an invoice and there is stock there.

Could you please as you have done in the past run the COmbined Inventory Script as this fixes the issue. Again this is a constant issue and as you can appreciate we are atr End of Month trying to close out accounts.

Many thanks

Janelle

Leneth_A
      MYOB Staff

Hi Janelle

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you are facing issues with your sales orders that you cannot convert to an invoice. We appreciate your effort and patience on this matter. 

I have checked your account using the email address associated with it and I have arranged to run a script over your online company file. If you are using that online company file around the time of this post, we do recommend closing it down and reopening that file before reviewing that item's information. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
      Leneth

JANELLE
        Experienced Cover User

The script worked for 1 sales order but not the other 2.

Are you abel to run the Combined Inventory Script again please.

This is so frustrating.

Many thanks

Janelle

• Hi Janelle

I hope everything is going well for you today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance with your concern. Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

JANELLE
      Experienced Cover User

Thankyou seem to be working for now.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Staff

Hi Janelle

Thank you for the update on this. We are glad that it is now working. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,   
        Leneth