Forum Discussion

HDAdmin
Experienced User
5 years ago
Solved

Scanned document

Hello,

My scanned document works on and off. I can see image in the corner on the purchase window but when I click, it is blank today. Yesterday was fine. I realise you had issues for a while. When will it be fixed completely? Also will those images be restored once they are in even though I can't see them enlarged now?

HDAdmin
    5 years ago

Hi  Malisa,

Ours is MYOB Account Right Plus AU 2019 4.0 and I cleaned cache (1 item deleted).

Our problem has been patchy.  I had the problem a few weeks ago and then the other day. Somehow since yesterday morning it has been working fine.

I'll keep using and monitoring.  Thanks!

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi HDAdmin

Thank you for your post. Can I please confirm which version of AccountRight you are running ? (this can be found by going to help > About MYOB AccountRight). Can I also confirm if this is happening to all documents or to documents within a certain date range ?

Additionally can you please clear your AccountRight cache

HDAdmin
      Experienced User

Hi  Malisa,

Ours is MYOB Account Right Plus AU 2019 4.0 and I cleaned cache (1 item deleted).

Our problem has been patchy.  I had the problem a few weeks ago and then the other day. Somehow since yesterday morning it has been working fine.

I'll keep using and monitoring.  Thanks!

HDAdmin
        Experienced User

Hello,

Scanned document is still patchy. When enlarged scanned document is blank, I close MYOB, open again and the image is there. Is there a system problem?  Is once scanned, does the image ever disappear (in that case I have to keep hard copy)?