Forum Discussion

mClgroup17
Contributing Cover User
12 months ago

Send PDF invoice to MYOB In Tray

We are experiencing trouble sending PDF invoice from Outlook into the MYOB intray today, is there a network error or something.  It was all working fine yesterday

mClgroup17
    Contributing Cover User

I have spent 1.5 hours of my afternoon on the phone to a gentleman in the Philipines regarding this issue.  He was unable to answere my question and on several occassions during the conversation had to send my query to the Tech Team located in Australia via Chat and wait for their response.  I politely requested to talk directly to the Tech team he was communicating with as he obviously didn't know the answer to my question.
    MYOB you have never been very good with support and having to wait on the phone for 1.5Hrs and basically play Chinese Whispers between the guy in the Philipines and the Tech Team located in the same country as me is totally rediculous.  No wonder people are leaveing you in droves for Xero.

As I type this it is now 3.45pm AWST I raised this query over 4 hours ago and still don't have a resolution - Well Done MYOB

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi mClgroup17,

Thank you so much for your detailed post and my apologies for the late response.

I'm sorry to learn about the challenges you've encountered with our phone support and the extended waiting times. To address this issue, we kindly suggest trying the following steps:

1. Clear your AccountRight cache: clear your AccountRight cache

2. After clearing the cache, please attempt to email a document.

If the problem persists, you might consider uninstalling and then reinstalling AccountRight.

Please do let us know how you go on this.
      Regards,
      Earl

mClgroup17
        Contributing Cover User

Hi Earl

Thank you for your email, our problems has been solved, the suggestions you have put forward would not have solved the problem.

After anothe exhaustive 2 hours on the phone yesterday and when I wouldn't get off the phone until I spoke with a "true" Tech Support person the guy in the Philipines asked me to go to the In-Tray and click on "Email  Address".  I immediately notices that the email address shown on this screen was not the email address I had been using for the past 18 months.  The MYOB rep. then tried to tell me that someone in our organiziation had changed this address, which is totally absurd.  I am the only person with the authority to do this; why would I click into this area then click Reset Email and I sure if I went past this point there would be a final yes/no question as to whether I wanted proceed, then proceed to change the email address then waste over 3 hours over two days on the phone trying to rectify this situation.  I think what happened is because I wouldn't get off the phone and demanded some action, the Tech people reset the email address then advised the person I was talking with to direct me to look in this area.  If he had been a true Tech Person why didn't he direct me to this area before the 3 hours was up.  The answere is simply HE DIDN'T KNOW TO DO THIS BECAUSE HE IS NOT A TECHNICAL ASSISTANT.

We have been using MYOB for over 25 years your support has never been good and now it is atrosious and costing this firm money, no wonder people are leaving MYOB in droves.  We will certainly be investigating Xero as a matter of urgency