Forum Discussion

Zohayr
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Statement not showing transactions in chronological order

Hi

When I print the Customer statement by invoice (statement type), its not showing transactions in chronological order. See attached. Inv # 32389 has March 2021, Dec 2021 and then Aug 2021 transactions. I need the Aug 21 to come before Dec 21.

• Thank you for your response. While your response does not directly answer my query, I have received an acceptable solution from MYOB Team.

Thanks once again.

Post edited by MYOB Moderator for privacy reasons^MD

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Zohayr 

Apologies for the delay in response. 

The invoice type statements list all invoices aged as at a specified date. As such, they are displayed in the order of the invoice number and all the transactions associated with one invoice number will be listed underneath it and then the next invoice number.  In your specific example, invoices are listed in the order of dates as 18/11/2020 (invoice number 32389)  and then 8/12/2020 (invoice number 32475). 

As the transactions listed on March 2021, Dec 2021, and then Aug 2021 are a part of one invoice 32389, the display order cannot be changed. 

Please feel free to post if you have further questions on this. 

Zohayr
      Experienced User

Thank you for your response. While your response does not directly answer my query, I have received an acceptable solution from MYOB Team.

Thanks once again.

Post edited by MYOB Moderator for privacy reasons^MD