Forum Discussion

DM83
Contributing User
6 months ago
Solved

Trying to generate Invoice for one customer and keep getting error

I have one customer that I have generated a quote for and now trying to convert to an invoice.  Every time I try to save it an error occurs. I have tried to create a whole new invoice and it still ha...
    6 months ago

Hi DM83,

Thank you for your post.

Typically, the error message you've encountered can arise from two scenarios. Firstly, it may occur if you've used an item multiple times on an order. In such cases, combining the amounts to have the item on a single line usually resolves this issue. The second scenario involves discounting an item by 100% on an order and attempting to convert it to a sale, resulting in a similar problem. To address this, you should convert the order to a sale and subsequently edit the sale to include the discount.

Additionally, I've made some adjustments to your file that may assist in resolving the issue.

If the error persists, please let me know, and I'd be happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess