Forum Discussion

AmyWong
Experienced User
6 months ago

Unable to drag and drop invoices to In-Tray

unable to drag and drop invoices to In-Tray, please let me know when the problem can be fixed.

3 Replies

• Hi AmyWong,

Thank you for your post.

After thorough testing on our end, I can confirm that both methods of dragging invoices - from email directly to the in tray and from the desktop to the in tray - are functioning as expected. For additional guidance, you may refer to this Helpful article: Working with In Tray Documents.

To provide you with more targeted assistance, could you please specify where you are encountering challenges while dragging invoices into the in-tray? Your additional details will help us address your concerns more effectively.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi AmyWong,

I hope this message finds you well. I would just like to follow up regarding the additional details I've previously mentioned in my response to provide you with the most accurate solution. Please feel free to reply to this message if you're still in need of assistance. I'd be happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi AmyWong,

We hope you've had a good day! We are closing this case, as we were not able to receive updates. Please feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues.

Cheers,

Princess