Forum Discussion

jos89h
User
7 months ago
Solved

CSV Invoice into in Tray

My supplier provides .csv invoice in a MYOB format. How do I import this as a bill?

I would have thought this is a fool proof method as line items cant be misinterpreted.

• Hi jos89h,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this case, if the invoice is in CSV format, you'll need to save it as one of these formats: PDF, JPEG, JPG, TIFF, or PNG, and ensure that the file size is 10MB or smaller. Kindly refer to this Help article, Working with In-Tray Documents, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be more than happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi jos89h,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this case, if the invoice is in CSV format, you'll need to save it as one of these formats: PDF, JPEG, JPG, TIFF, or PNG, and ensure that the file size is 10MB or smaller. Kindly refer to this Help article, Working with In-Tray Documents, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be more than happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess