Forum Discussion

II
Contributing Cover User
10 months ago
Solved

What time does invoice reminder comes out?

Hi There,     Is there a way to specify the time the invoice reminder being sent out from MYOB?   It looks like they are going out at 4am Aus time and we want to see if they can go out within of...
    10 months ago

Hi, thanks for your post, and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We are grateful that you found this forum useful to your query. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience and understanding. 

I understand that you are looking for a way to specify the time that the invoice reminder will be sent out. As of now, it is only available by date and not by hours. You may check it in our Help Article Setting up invoice reminders.

We are thankful that you are looking for a helpful function to manage your workflow. I would suggest posting these functions that you would like to see implemented into the system on our AccountRight Idea Exchange board for consideration. Please be assured that we will pass on your feedback to the relevant team. 

Thank you for your understanding and continued support. Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth