Forum Discussion

Endg
Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

ABA - payroll file

HI 

- I need to give someone access to do the pays while I am on leave. What access do I need to give them to be able to do this?  I had providedd Payroll access but they were unable to create the bank file on our precatise run. (insufficient permission).  Please advise.

• Hi

Have you made sure 'Prepare Electronic Payments' has been ticked for the user (Setup -> User Access -> Manage Roles)? I would ensure it's been ticked under both Banking and Payroll tabs as well as ticking 'Spend Money' in the Banking tab.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks

vidario

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi

Have you made sure 'Prepare Electronic Payments' has been ticked for the user (Setup -> User Access -> Manage Roles)? I would ensure it's been ticked under both Banking and Payroll tabs as well as ticking 'Spend Money' in the Banking tab.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks

vidario

Endg
      Cover User

Thank you - it did looklike this was already ticked in both places but I have unticked and re-ticked and we will try again this week. My user will be doing this on-line - do I have to adjust anything in the On-line user access?

vidario1
        Trusted User

You can check if they have access by going to Setup -> User Access -> Manage online access. If their name is not on the list you'll need to invite them via 'Invite new online file user'.

Let us know how you go :)