Forum Discussion

4Cs
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

allowance setting up in STP2

Hi there,

I set up a new wage name in MYOB AccountRight under STP2. It is for First Aid allowance and should be reported to ATO as allowance. But I tried to make change under ATO reporting category and found there is no option for allowance, just only No Reportable, Gross payments,..., Directors' Fees. I Could have made something wrong. Could you please give me some advise on how to fix it? Many thanks.

Regards

Jian

• Hi 4Cs

Thanks for the screenshot. If you use the small scroll bar on the right hand side of the to be assigned option, there should be allowances listed below. I've just tested this in my sample file and it has appeared, if it doesn't appear for you please let me know. 

I've attached a screenshot below of the scroll bar:

Do let me know how you go. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi 4Cs

Thanks for your post. Have you set the allowance as a wage category ? If you have, can you please attach a screenshot of the allowance created so I can take a look into this for you. 

4Cs
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Melisa,

Thanks for your email. The attached is the screenshot. I want to report to ATO as allowance, but can't get it. 

Regards

Jian

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi 4Cs

Thanks for the screenshot. If you use the small scroll bar on the right hand side of the to be assigned option, there should be allowances listed below. I've just tested this in my sample file and it has appeared, if it doesn't appear for you please let me know. 

I've attached a screenshot below of the scroll bar:

Do let me know how you go.