Forum Discussion

AP06
Experienced User
2 months ago

Automatically adjust Base Hourly or Base Salary Details

I have selected the Automatically Adjust Hourly or Base Salary details but it is not working ?

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AP06,

I'm sorry to hear that the automatic adjustment for hourly or base salary details isn't working as expected. Please try to untick and tick the "Automatically Adjust Hourly or Base Salary Details" option and let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Sai

AP06
    Experienced User

Thanks Isaiah, but no luck. I have 2 payroll categories "Annual Leave Admin" and "Annual Leave Teachers" the 2nd one works fine but the first one does not adjust the hours. Both set up exactly the same ....... Should I just delete the first one and setup again ? Or would that cause more issues ??

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi AP06

It's interesting how the two categories act differently even if they are setup the same way. May I ask for screenshots of the said categories and any relevant information that could point to your concern? 

We look forward to checking this with you. 

Thanks,

Genreve

• Hi there, I am having the same issue. I have linked timesheets to payroll as required to be able to link this to a leave approval program (Happy HR). I can now see when I open a payroll that the timesheet with staff leave comes up, but the base hourly rate does not automatically adjust like it used to. Someone works 38 hours, they took 7.6 hours personal leave but it is now implying they have worked 45.6 hours as it has not taken the 7.6 from the base hourly. How do I fix this? I have gone into payroll categories and ticked "automatically adjust base hourly or base salary"