Forum Discussion

Lemaid13
Cover User
10 months ago

Base Pay coming up as annual leave

I have checked all settings for employees and cannot see what I have done wrong 

i set it as hourly pay but every time i post hours it says it is on annual leave 

can i please get an answer to this problem 

thanks 

3 Replies

• Hi Lemaid13,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I understand the frustration you're facing with this issue. It sounds like the system might be defaulting to annual leave despite your settings for hourly pay. To troubleshoot this, could you please go to your leave entitlements and check the link wage category? Usually, this error shows up when the leave entitlement is linked to a base hourly wage category. If the leave category is set correctly and you're still encountering this warning when recreating the pay, then kindly ignore this message. The warning message is being displayed incorrectly, and the underlying figures will be correct. If you proceed with the pay, the employees’ figures will be updated correctly, and they will have the figures displayed on the pay slip. This issue is still under investigation by our developers. Your patience and understanding in this matter are highly appreciated.

Please let me know how you get along and if you require any further assistance. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi Lemaid13 Princess_R 

You need to go to your payroll categories, entitlements then drill down on the annual leave accrual and look at what is the linked wages category and you will find that you have base hourly linked.  It should be annual leave pay as well as unused annual leave (if you have that category.

You will also find that you have done at lease one wage incorrectly that has already put this persona into the negative.

• Hi Julie_A_C,

Thank you for your post.

I'd like to take a moment to extend my gratitude for the invaluable knowledge and insights you've shared here in the community forum. Your expertise and willingness to offer guidance have been incredibly beneficial to our community forum users. Please feel free to share information, and I thank you once again for your continuous support.

Cheers,

Princess