Forum Discussion

Mick8
User
6 months ago
Solved

Annual leave report.

Hello

The old payroll let you run a report showing Annual leave balances for all employees and movement over a given period. when i run the report in the new system it only shows the staff who have taken leave since the changeover.

How can i see balances for all staff

Thanks

• Hi Mick8

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

The Leave transactions report replaces the Leave report. The Leave transaction report will only start showing balances once you start processing pay runs with leave taken. The report’s opening balance will be the previous current available balance in MYOB Essentials. You may have a look at this help article, learn more about payroll upgrade that has all the detailed information about the changes.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

2 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Mick8

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

The Leave transactions report replaces the Leave report. The Leave transaction report will only start showing balances once you start processing pay runs with leave taken. The report’s opening balance will be the previous current available balance in MYOB Essentials. You may have a look at this help article, learn more about payroll upgrade that has all the detailed information about the changes.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Mick8

Hope this message finds you well. Please be informed that we are now closing this thread. Feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues. We're always delighted to assist you.

Cheers,

Shella