Forum Discussion

LJZ
Contributing User
15 days ago

Can't record first pay run for FY2024-25!!

Just wondering if anyone can please help us as a matter of urgency?  Our staff are paid weekly on Mondays and we have not been able to 'record' and prepare payments for our staff pays today (MYOB desktop version).  Upon preparing the payroll and attempting to record the pay run, the system 'processes' for about a minute before bypassing the STP declaration page to go to the 'prepare payments' page in which all of the pay values are $nil and we have to start preparing the pay run all over again (as nothing is saving either despite having done so along the way).  We have also attempted to process the pay run via the cloud (MYOB online) several times this afternoon and evening and whilst this advances to the STP declaration page, upon trying to submit the STP report to the ATO, we are presented with an error message "Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID xxx" and we can't progress the pay run or obtain pay slips for staff.  Can someone please help us ASAP?  I have attempted to log a support request with MYOB directly but am not getting any response. Has anyone else encountered this issue today and been able to resolve it? Thanks in advance for your feedback/assistance.

2 Replies

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LJZ,

Thanks for your post. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of this issue as it is due to an outage at the Australian Tax Office (ATO). This has been resolved, and you should be able to process your payrun.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

LJZ
      Contributing User

Good morning Jemar_C,

Thank you for your update.  I have just logged onto MYOB online and re-attempted recording and filing my saved 'draft' pay run and I regret to advise that I am still receiving the following error message upon trying to record and report the pay run to the ATO:

"Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: xxx".

As a result, I don't believe the issue has been resolved yet.  Are you able to please offer any suggestions?  Have any other users reported ongoing issues?

Thanks in advance for your feedback Jem,

Lyndall.