Forum Discussion

Sam_Oak
Contributing Cover User
4 years ago

Correcting payroll for ex employee

While paying final payments to an employee who has left our company - Instead of paying Unused Annual leave I mistakenly paid it as Unpaid Annual Leave as a result we have to pay Super to the employee which he is not entitled for Unused Annual leave. How I correct the mistake so that the Super component can be removed.

• Hi Sam_Oak 

Thanks for your post. If the super contribution hasn't been paid you can reverse and reprocess the termination pay to the correct payroll category. You'll need to remove the termination date from the employee card and make the card active first, then reenter the date and make inactive once you've reprocessed the pay.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

• Hi Sam_Oak 

Thanks for your post. If the super contribution hasn't been paid you can reverse and reprocess the termination pay to the correct payroll category. You'll need to remove the termination date from the employee card and make the card active first, then reenter the date and make inactive once you've reprocessed the pay.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.